Date: 4th December, 2016
Time: 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Topic of seminar:
Perspectives on the energy industry and in particular how important education is to building expertise to enable a sustainable development Kenya’s energy future.
- Janeen Judah, SPE: President,
- Paul Britt, AAPG “President,
- Dr. Barbara Tewksibury, Hamilton College NY,
- Dr. Sherilyn Williams-Stroud, President & CEO Confractus,
- James Granath, Consultant,
- Dr. Connie Martinson, Total & U. of Nairobi and
- Dr. Scott Tinker, Director BEG & Texas State Geologist.
A Brief History of Hydraulic Fracturing and Induced Seismicity and Possible Pitfalls for interpreting b-values as a stress meter.
All Oil and Gas Enthusiasts are welcomed
Hosted by the Department of Geology, SPS
For more information -
AAPG- American Association for Petroleum Geologists
SPE — Society of Petroleum Engineers